BroadBand Light and Laser Technology Offers a Permanent Solution to Hair Removal
How It Works:
- BroadBand light or lasers target the hair follicle to eliminate the stem cells that generate new hair.
- Hair has a cycle of growth with several phases. The treatments are only effective during the hair’s active growth phase.
- A series of treatments leads to a permanent reduction in hair for most people.
- If any hair remains after the treatments it is generally finer and lighter.
- Hair elimination requires a series of treatments spaced 4-6 weeks apart to be effective.
- This procedure can be done on most parts of the body and is only mildly uncomfortable.
- There is no downtime and you may immediately return to work and your usual activities.