ProFractional™ Treatments Target Deep Wrinkles and Scars All
Over the Body
How It Works:
- The ProFractional procedure uses a fractional resurfacing treatment to achieve deep penetration into the skin support structures.
- During fractional resurfacing, the laser removes precise columns of skin leaving the surrounding tissue intact to provide for rapid healing.
- This deep skin penetration stimulates collagen production and reduces skin laxity.
- The depth of penetration is controlled and the procedure is safe.
- Fine lines eliminated
- Deep wrinkles reduced
- Scar reduction
- Stretch marks minimized
- ProFractional recovery time is usually 4-5 days and then you may return to work and your usual activities.
- ProFractional is usually combined with MicroLaser Peel for optimal results with no additional recovery time.
- ProFractional can be combined with SkinTyte for the treatment of stretch marks.