The SkinTyte II™ Procedure is Used to Treat Age Related Skin Laxity and Collagen Damage
How It Works:
- Using broad band light technology infrared energy heats the deep layers of the skin and contract existing collagen.
- The body responds to this stimulation by growing healthy new collagen to support skin structure.
- New collagen formation will continue for months after the treatment.
- The result is firmer and tighter skin supported by healthy collagen.
How It Can Be Used:
- SkinTyte II can be used on any skin surface.
- SkinTyte II is usually done as an initial series of three treatments with regular maintenance.
- SkinTyte II is a good solution for facial and neck laxity, abdominal looseness from childbearing or weight loss, and the loss of upper arm and thigh skin tone.
- SkinTyte II does not require the use of any anesthesia and there is no downtime. You can immediately return to work and your usual activities
- SkinTyte II works extremely well with Photofacial to ensure maximum skin tightening and collagen formation.
Broad band light procedures can also be used as part of a comprehensive plan to treat acne and rosacea.